GTAV Mod Manager
Always backup ANY FILES you modify. If you download this software you agree that you do not hold me liable if you screw up and have to re-install the game.
Do you have modded RPF's manually placed in your GTA Directory instead of using this manager? This manager will clean out ALL MODS when pressing GTA:Online, so either move your RPF's to your GTAV Mod folder or they will be deleted...:
For fastest response if you need help, please contact me here.
Please see this thread for in depth details on using this manager.
v0.1.5609.13630 (5/11/2015 8:34AM PST)
- Mods are always stored in an external folder, never in the GTAV directory
- importing dot net mods and lua mods will automatically import to their correct folder
- Mod location is configurable
- Specific mods can be toggled on and off
- Firewall rules are created to block GTA5.exe from the internet while mods are enabled
- Social Club is automatically set to offline mode when mods are enabled
- Mods can be automatically removed as soon as you quit the game (configurable)
- Config files can be edited directly in the manager
- Ability to rename mods to friendly names (double click name to edit)
- GTA5.exe high priority tweak one-click enabler
- Online Mode which automatically disables all mods and opens the firewall
- Drag and drop installation of mods (UAC enabled Windows 8+ does not allow this at this time)
- Uninstall/Delete mods from within the manager
- Automatic update notifications ( auto updates now live)
- RPF Installation Wizard! Easily swap between vanilla and modded RPF files
Extract anywhere and run the executable.
GTAV Mod Manager Changelog
1.0.6107.15779 (9/20/2016 9:47AM PST)
- Added an additional feature for "NANNY MODE" that will warn a user (only once) that by pressing GTA:ONLINE it will delete all mods from the game install folder, because apparently there are still users who do not want to learn how to use this software properly..
1.0.6097.16450 (9/10/2016 9:10AM PST)
- Added 'Nanny Mode' for users who cant follow the instructions on how to properly add mods to the manager. It can be turned off in options.
1.0.5688.9657 (8/3/2015 1:30PM PST)
- Added an 'enabled mod' filter checkbox
- Added a mod filter text box
- Added the ability to go to a mod based on the letter pressed (focus must be on the list for it to work)
- Added extra checks to ensure a user doesn't set up a folder mod in a way that would delete the update folder upon cleaning
- Added Right click to open highlighted mods folder
- Added Author/version detection for folder mod detection mode
- Added an option to set a timeout limit for disable mods on exit (in setup wizard)
1.0.5667.11091 (7/8/2015 7:12AM PST)
- Restored the Author and version information
- Fixed a bug in Add mod.. when in folder mode, causing it to attach to a config file not related to the mod
- Disable On Exit no longer shuts down the application after restoring
- Fixed a bug where RPF mods were not automatically attaching the correct config file
- Fixed an error when cleaning game folder of mods